A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Zweig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Zweig, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Zweig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Reiss Zweig DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Zweig practice?
- Dr. Jill Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Zweig practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.