A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jillian Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jillian Grau, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jillian R Grau MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jillian R. Grau practice?
- Dr. Jillian Grau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jillian Grau practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists.