2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
An awful experience with an equally awful psychiatrist show details An awful experience with an equally awful psychiatrist
by Joe Teitelman on Dec 24th, 2013

I sought treatment from a psychiatrist while a graduate student at Duke University. This psychiatrist grossly failed to correctly diagnose my condition. Moreover, she was extremely rude relative to her bedside manners. In fact, I ultimately sought compensation in a medical negligence law suit, as the iatrogenic effects of her treatment left me much worse when leaving her care than when beginning my treatment. If I were asked, I'd tell anyone to avoid this so-called physician.

an unprofessional and incompetent, malicious psychiatrist show details an unprofessional and incompetent, malicious psychiatrist
Sep 6th, 2012

This physician, whom I saw well over 20 times, is quite candidly incompetent, and extremely unethical. She becomes absolutely livid when she perceives that a client is challenging her authority or interpretation of her transference. On that point, she is simply all too preoccupied with the task analyzing her cleints' transference. I'd stay far, far away from her.

Brilliant, caring psychiatrist show details Brilliant, caring psychiatrist
Mar 12th, 2012

My admiration, respect and trust in Dr. Kleiner knows no bounds. I've been a patient for many years and find her insights spot on. She's helped me through some terrible bouts with chronic depression and I value her support, words and understanding.

atrocious medical professional show details atrocious medical professional
Nov 29th, 2011

JK is quite frankly an incompetent psychiatrist, who has no reason to be treating patients. Her counter-transference reaches psychotic levels.

Suggest you ignore Teitelbaum comment show details Suggest you ignore Teitelbaum comment
Jul 11th, 2011

Given that Dr. Kleiner was a psychiatry resident 25 years ago, Mr. Teitelbaum's remarks seem worse than irrelevant. Dr. Kleiner is a gifted and caring psychiatrist.

lacking ethics and poorly trained show details lacking ethics and poorly trained
by Anonymous on Oct 3rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Based upon my personal experience, I can with confidence state that this physician lacks any sense of ethics. I was involved in a medical negligence ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com