A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jillyn Kratochvil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jillyn Kratochvil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jillyn Kratochvil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratochvil graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kratochvil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jillyn Ann Gokie Kratochvil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jillyn A. Kratochvil practice?
- Dr. Jillyn Kratochvil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jillyn Kratochvil practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.