Dr. Jilma Dicarlo MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine South Plainfield, NJ

November 3rd, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. DiCarlo is great at her job. The experience with the staff and atmosphere in the office is great! She was my son's pediatrician he is now 23 but I now also take my godson to her as well.

January 8th, 2015
Love her !

May 5th, 2014
careless
What made me leave this doctor was every time I took him there because he was not eating due to sickness she would always say it was fine. He was going 2 weeks of not eating solids due to feeling ill and she said it was fine. I was very concerned that I went to get a 2nd opinion. That doctor took him off the meds Dicarlo put him in and said that it was burning his stomach and making it upset that is why he was not eating. Gave me inhaler and that very day he started eating again after I gave him the medicine. I did not appreciate that everything I told her she kept brushing me away. If its not more than 103 she told me not to bother her because it is not a fever. Mind you my son wasn't even two yrs old. The day he got very ill she said she would not attend him because she was closing and it was about to snow. I took him to the ER that day and found out he had bronchitis.

June 21st, 2013
I love this doctor
Shes sweet and loving she listens to tou and tells you what is best the last tome i visit her i was 16yr old if i remeber. And i woul love to take my baby there

February 24th, 2012
Dr. DiCarlo truly cares for her patients. She listens to everything you tell her and she never rushes you out. She's always been 100% accurate in her diagnoses. My kids adore her.

January 25th, 2012
not warm torward children
This doctor was not very nice to my child, or towards me. My child does not like to visit the docs office and she did not make him feel better at all. The staff seems to ask very personal questions and does not know what they are doing. One nurse is very nice to my son and me, but she seems to be the odd one there, everyone looks like they are having a bad day and taking it out on the patients and parents.