Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim-David Gaglione
Dr. Jim-David Gaglione, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gaglione is affiliated with Bon Secours-Maryview Medical Center, Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gaglione has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim-David Gaglione has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jim-David Gaglione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Adam Lipman
Ophthalmology, Family Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi
Dr. Falyne Shapiro
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.63 mi8
Dr. Ronald Galyon
Virginia Beach, VA 1.16 mi14