Overall Review

April 29th, 2013
The worst Doctor I've ever been to. I cried the rest of the evening after my appointment! Dr. Benge was clearly not interested in ANY of my concerns or cared about my comfort. He was rough, and very rude. His bedside manner was a complete joke! I refuse to go back.

November 6th, 2012
horrible doctor, my son has cerebral palsy because he would not listen to my complaints. visits were less than 5 minutes.
He never listen to any complaints i had. I was swollen and toxic and never had a ultrasound after 3 months. My son was born with no heartbeat or wasn't breathing for 6 minutes and no one knew why. He is 6years old and in a wheelchair. He doesn't walk, talk, or sit up on his own. I kept asking Dr. Binge to take him a week early and he said no. At 39 weeks i didn't feel any movement so i went to the hospital. After waiting what seemed like hrs, a emergency c-section was done. I totally blame him!!!

July 26th, 2012
Love dr benge

August 9th, 2011
Very thorough and kind.
I had problems with very heavy periods. Dr. Benge identified the issue and offered solutions. Once a procedure was scheduled, I felt in good hands. His staff was awesome too. Going to the gynecologist isn't something women look forward to but I honestly felt that my issue and feelings were considered.