A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bolene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolene Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bolene, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolene graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bolene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Bolene MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bolene practice?
- Dr. James Bolene has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bolene practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Radiologists.