A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Brasfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Brasfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Brasfield, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasfield graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Brasfield has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Brasfield MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jim Brasfield practice?
- Dr. Jim Brasfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jim Brasfield practices Neurological Surgery near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.