Dr. Jim Elam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 12 reviews

December 16th, 2016
Dr. Elam listens to you so you both form a partnership in relation to your healthcare. You get a say in how and what you do. He gives you his opinion about what is best, but you both decide what to do and how to handle the situation. I like that we are partners in my healthcare.

December 10th, 2015
Just the best and his nurse Agnus is awesome. Front desk Mandy and others are great as well. Don't mind going when have to. Always takes care of me.

November 25th, 2015
Have been seeing Dr. Elam for years now. He really takes time to know his patients and answers all questions you may have. He is really easy to talk to and get along with. Great doctor! Wouldn't want to see anyone else.

March 18th, 2015
I really like him as a Dr. my 5 star's speaks for it self an the staff really nice

December 16th, 2014
Dr Elam and his staff are an amazing team. Everyone from Mandy and the ladies out front, to Agnes work so hard to get you in and ready to see the doctor. My family was patients of the wonderful Dr Kinder and was so sad to see him retire. HOWEVER we couldn't be happier with his choice of replacement. Dr Elam is a great example of how a doctor should be. He listens, he asks questions and because of this, sometimes he see's things that you didn't even know were contributing to your health issue. He truly is a great doctor with a sense of humor and a true gift of compassion. In a world where these things can sometimes get lost in all the demands and complications with health care, it is so nice to have a doctor and team that you can trust. They deserve many thanks!!!

December 11th, 2014
Great doc. Easy to talk too,

July 25th, 2013
Compassionate
Dr. Elam takes his time with you and treats you like an individual, not like a number. He's been my Dr. for 10 years and he's never been rude or impatient. He listens to my concerns and lets me have a voice in my treatment.

May 31st, 2012
One of the BEST!
Dr. Elam may have a slightly higher wait time than others, becasue he takes time and wants to make sure that he takes care of all your needs. Never once has he rushed me through my visit. I personally would rather have a wait, then see a doctor that doesn't take time to find out what are the issues.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Elam is one of the few Dr.'s anymore that has a personality and actually talks to you like he cares. Good man, highly recommended.

March 20th, 2012
Does not like questions or to be challenged. He is rude and needs a better bedside manner

July 13th, 2011
Dr Elam is down to earth. He recognizes that my time and money are important too and he does not waste them with unnecessary appointments or treatments.

December 29th, 2010
Dr. Elam has always expressed concern with any problems I've had and has never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He's very personable and his staff is also extremely friendly and helpful!I encouraged my daughter to go to him so that says how I feel about him as my doctor.