A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Garza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Garza, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Garza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim S Garza MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jim S. Garza practice?
- Dr. Jim Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Garza practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.