A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Garza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Garza, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Garza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim S Garza MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jim S. Garza practice?
- Dr. Jim Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Garza practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.