A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim George MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim George practice?
- Dr. Jim George has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim George practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.