A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Gilmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilmore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jim Gilmore practice?
Dr. Jim Gilmore practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists, Dallas Plastic Surgeons, and Dallas Surgeons.