A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Gosewehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Gosewehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosewehr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosewehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Gosewehr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosewehr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gosewehr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Alan Gosewehr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jim A. Gosewehr practice?
- Dr. Jim Gosewehr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Gosewehr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Oncologists.