A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Gosewehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Gosewehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Gosewehr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosewehr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosewehr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Alan Gosewehr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jim A. Gosewehr practice?
- Dr. Jim Gosewehr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jim Gosewehr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Oncologists.