Learn more about Dr. Jim Gosewehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Gosewehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosewehr
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gosewehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Gosewehr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosewehr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gosewehr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Alan Gosewehr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jim A. Gosewehr practice?
- Dr. Jim Gosewehr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Gosewehr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Oncologists.