Learn more about Dr. Jim Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Guerra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Guerra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Guerra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim J Guerra MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim J. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Jim Guerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jim Guerra practices Geriatric Medicine near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Andrews, TX and Austin, TX.
See Cedar Park Geriatric Doctors.