A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Guerra is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Guerra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Guerra has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim J Guerra MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim J. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Jim Guerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jim Guerra practices Geriatric Medicine near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Cedar Park Geriatric Doctors.