A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Harley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Rayburn Harley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim R. Harley practice?
- Dr. Jim Harley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Harley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Emergency Physicians.