Dr. Jim Rayburn Harley MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Harley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children`s Hospital - San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jim Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jim R. Harley practice?
Dr. Jim Harley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Harley, Dr. Jacob Harley, Dr. Jacques Harley, Dr. Jaime Harley, Dr. Jake Harley, Dr. James Harley