A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herndon
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Herndon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Herndon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim R Herndon DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim R. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Jim Herndon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Herndon practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Emergency Physicians and Fayetteville Family Physicians.