A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Hussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Hussey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussey
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hussey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Pascal Hussey DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim P. Hussey practice?
- Dr. Jim Hussey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Hussey practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.