A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Hussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Hussey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hussey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jim P. Hussey practice?
Dr. Jim Hussey practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.