Family Physicians

399 W Campbell Rd
Ste 204
Richardson, TX 75080
972-234-8868
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Great doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Simone on Jul 17th, 2014

The office staff is extremely nice! They answer the phones immediately and do their best to accommodate my schedule. I have called on numerous occasions and have been able to be seen the same day. Doctor Hussey is very straight forward. He doesn't sugar coat, if he tells me I need to do something different in my diet and exercise regimen that will help me, he is usually right. He cares about my individual needs and concerns, he listens, he asks questions without making me feel uncomfortable. And he has referred me to specialists when I needed. He takes the extra steps to make sure his patients are taken care of! Great doctor and great staff! The people with the bad reviews must be trouble makers anyway!

|  Overall Doctor Review  |  show details
by Jerry M Karbowski on Apr 21st, 2014

My relationship with my Doctor is excellent. Dr. Hussey has always been professional. Dr. Hussey has been taken care of my complex medical needs for over 3yrs. I have a trust in Dr Hussey opinion and try my best to follow his instructions .Dr.Hussey earned my respect and I sincerely believe Dr. Hussey respects me as a patient. Dr. Hussey keep up the good work.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
by S. Sanchez on Mar 17th, 2014

My husband and I have seen Dr. Hussey for a few years and have had a few bumps along the way with billing. We were always able to resolve these little issues. However, my husband had a discrepancy with a refill for some prescriptions. My husband was told one thing by Dr. Hussey and when he tried to contact Dr. Hussey's office to get it straightened out his office staff gave him the run-a-round. Understandably my husband was upset. I have worked in the Healthcare field for over 12 years and speak with Dr's offices and hospitals on a daily basis. I contacted Dr. Hussey's office to speak with Dr. Hussey to see if I could get the correct information from Dr. Hussey to relay to my husband. The minute Dr. Hussey picked up the phone he was yelling and screaming at me and told me to come pick up my husband's file and he could find another Dr. I didn't get not one word out of my mouth. Never have I ever been treated so unprofessionally by a Healthcare practitioner. I can not believe I have referred patients as well as family member's to his office for care. I pray that he has not EVER treated his patients the way that he treated my family today.

|  Reliable Doc  |  show details
by CJ on Feb 25th, 2013

I've been going to Doc Hussey for 10 years, he's kind, engages and is frank with me and asks questions. He also listens to my needs and concerns....I'm mostly drug free and want to stay that way so we discuss lifestyles and diet to pursue to stay that way. He's cool in my book and I'm 57.... CJ

|  No great  |  show details
by Bob on Feb 25th, 2013

Nothing good to say.

|  Stay away  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

This office has gone down hill. Asked a billing question and doctor hung up after saying just don't pay it. Finding another doctor.

|  An Old Patient of Dr Husseys  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

Saw Dr Hussey for many years for about 10 years He is The Best, Kind, Caring , loving Dr anyone could ever have . I hated to move away from Dr Hussey down here in east texas ..id sure be seeing him if he was down here id still be going to him he took very Good care of me and my Late Husband . He Called when when my Husband Died . Wonderful man ,.I miss seeing him. God Bless You Dr Hussey

|  Phones  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

they are difficult to reach and get through...seems like the phones ring and n/a..

|  show details