A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Ingram, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Mark Ingram MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jim M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Jim Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Ingram practices Allergy & Immunology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists.