A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Ingram, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Ingram MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jim Ingram practice?
- Dr. Jim Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Ingram practices Allergy & Immunology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists.