A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University Of Wales. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim John MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jim John practice?
- Dr. Jim John has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jim John practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.