Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim John
Dr. Jim John, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. John is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center-Duluth, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital. Dr. John has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim John has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jim John is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Praveen Sivakumaran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Prasad Garimella
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi24
Dr. Alexander Saker Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi30