Learn more about Dr. Jim John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University Of Wales. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim John MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jim John practice?
- Dr. Jim John has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim John practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.