A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Lloyd is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Lloyd, DO, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lloyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Leland Medical Plaza
- Terrell St. Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Otis Lloyd DO and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jim O. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Jim Lloyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Lloyd practices Psychiatry near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Waxahachie Psychiatrists.