A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Lloyd is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Lloyd, DO, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lloyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Leland Medical Plaza
- Terrell St. Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Otis Lloyd DO and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jim O. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Jim Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Lloyd practices Psychiatry near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Psychiatrists.