Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim Maruthoor
Dr. Jim Maruthoor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maruthoor is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center and Mercy Hospital of Janesville. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim Maruthoor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jim Maruthoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.