A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim McClure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. McClure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim I McClure MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim I. McClure practice?
- Dr. Jim McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim McClure practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists and Gurnee Geriatric Doctors.