Learn more about Dr. Jim McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim McClure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. McClure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim I McClure MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim I. McClure practice?
- Dr. Jim McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim McClure practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Geriatric Doctors.