A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Mueggenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Mueggenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueggenberg graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mueggenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim J Mueggenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jim J. Mueggenberg practice?
- Dr. Jim Mueggenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Mueggenberg practices Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians.