A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Mueggenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueggenberg graduated from Creighton University (Omaha, NE.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueggenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueggenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jim Mueggenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jim J. Mueggenberg practice?
Dr. Jim Mueggenberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Mueggenberg, Dr. Jacob Mueggenberg, Dr. Jacques Mueggenberg, Dr. Jaime Mueggenberg, Dr. Jake Mueggenberg, Dr. James Mueggenberg