Dr. Jimmy Nishimine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Nishimine?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Nishimine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2016

Dr Nishimine truly cares about his patients

Dr. Nishimine or "Nish" as most of us call him has been my ob/gyn for almost 40 years. He delivered my daughter by c section. I didn't have any problems and my scar is tiny and right on the bikini line, so no show! He visited me every day is was in the hospital and chatted for awhile. I had an MRI a few weeks ago ordered by a surgeon. In the follow up appointment the surgeon who ordered the MRI told me everything was fine. Nish who received a copy of the report called me to say something is going on with my left lung, possible from radiation and I should follow up on that and to call him. Nish is a very experienced doctor who you can count on. And he is very personable. I noticed his custom ukulele and he serenaded me with several songs.

January 6th, 2011

wrong diagnosis

Asked for a second opinion re a pelvic organ prolapse. Dr. N performed a full exam (unnecessary). Turned out his diagnosis was wrong. I had four opinions overall. So needless to say I was disappointed.

September 2nd, 2010

excellent doctor.

May 1st, 2009

He has the three best traits: availability, ability and I cannot remember the third one, but he is the best!!

March 25th, 2009

"Nish" is a great doctor. He is very skilled. He performed a partial hysterectomy on me 20 years ago, and he's so well respected that the Dr. I went to for a 2nd opinion offered to assist him in the surgery!

December 30th, 2016