Learn more about Dr. Jim Pomeroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Pomeroy, Internist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomeroy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomeroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeroy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pomeroy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Talisman Pomeroy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jim T. Pomeroy practice?
- Dr. Jim Pomeroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Pomeroy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Soquel, CA.
See Soquel Internists and Soquel Oncologists.