A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Pomeroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Pomeroy, Internist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomeroy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomeroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeroy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pomeroy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Talisman Pomeroy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jim T. Pomeroy practice?
- Dr. Jim Pomeroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Pomeroy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Soquel, CA.
See Soquel Internists and Soquel Oncologists.