A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Roderique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Roderique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roderique
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roderique Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Roderique, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roderique graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roderique has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim W Roderique MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jim W. Roderique practice?
- Dr. Jim Roderique has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Roderique practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.