A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Roderique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Roderique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roderique
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Roderique Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Roderique, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roderique graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roderique has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim W Roderique MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jim W. Roderique practice?
- Dr. Jim Roderique has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Roderique practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.