A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Rogers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Carolina Medical Center - Pineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim A Rogers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jim A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Jim Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Rogers practices Dermatology near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Dermatologists.