Dr. Jim Savage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jim Savage?

December 30th, 2015

Helpful and amusing...

Helped me with a virus cold while I was on vacation in San Francisco. Very informal and talkative -- history, philosophy, politics, you name it! No wonder everybody complains about wait time (over an hour for me). All told, though, it was a very helpful and amusing office visit!

April 5th, 2015

From Montana

Had a upper bronchial infection that looked like it was going to turn into something much worse. I was visiting San Francisco from Montana. Made a 8:15 PM appointment. Had to wait longer than expected but I was a happy camper, after seeing Dr. Savage. The guy is on of the best doctors I have ever meet. He was sincerely interested in my health. I got much more than pills, I learned something. He explains everything in detail.

July 6th, 2011

Travel emergency

Away on a brief holiday my husband found himself in need of a Dr. The hotel rated Dr. Savage highly and off we went.However the girl who took our money informed us she called the insurance company and they authorized us to pay $162, which we charged. Lucky for us, since our insurance company since told us no one called for authorization and had they would have told the Dr's office our co-was $30! When he called back the doctor's office, they offered to reverse the entire charge. We did call the card company to find out as of this writing the charge was not reversed. The insurance comapny told us that travelers need to beware since this is something they are seeing more of.Dr Savage was indeed competent if not overly chatty .Watch the billing!

April 4th, 2011

Great docotor and great professional

Without doubt a nice doctor with a good manner.

February 13th, 2010

Doctor Savage is a great doctor he is efficient and he has the ability to put you at ease quickly and he is straight to the point. Its really nice to have a doctor that is avalible at all time. Most important he is a caring doctor that practice what he tell his patients.

July 31st, 2017