A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Sylvain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Sylvain is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Sylvain, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvain graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sylvain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Sylvain DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jim Sylvain practice?
- Dr. Jim Sylvain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Sylvain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.