A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Sylvain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Sylvain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvain
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Sylvain, DO, OD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvain graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sylvain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Roland Sylvain DO and OD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jim R. Sylvain practice?
- Dr. Jim Sylvain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Sylvain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.