Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim Truax
Dr. Jim Truax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with other offices in Melbourne, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Truax is affiliated with Largo Medical Center, Northside Hospital and Palms of Pasadena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim Truax has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jim Truax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Robert Balsley
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0.33 mi41
Dr. Michael Babcock
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0.95 mi
Dr. Shannon Stewart
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0.95 mi5