A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Wu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim S Wu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jim S. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jim Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.