A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Wu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim S Wu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jim S. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jim Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.