Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimbob Faulk
Dr. Jimbob Faulk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Faulk is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center, Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Faulk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jimbob Faulk has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Jimbob Faulk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Joseph Mulherin Jr
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi42
Dr. Matthew Borkon
Nashville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Evelio Rodriguez
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi20