Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimin Wang
Dr. Jimin Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health Memorial Livingston, Mhhs Southwest Hospital and Southwest Memorial Hermann Hospital. Dr. Wang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jimin Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jimin Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jianwei Feng
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Huaiguang Li
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.08 mi32
Dr. Dongxin Liu
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0.08 mi21