Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimmie Appel Jr
Dr. Jimmie Appel Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Appel is affiliated with Covenant Hospital-Plainview, Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist and Plum Creek Specialty Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Jimmie Appel Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jimmie Appel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Harvey Richey III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 3.29 mi40
Dr. Brian Murrell
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 4.66 mi34
Dr. Dawn Bradford
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Amarillo, TX 5.34 mi15