A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Biles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmie Biles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Biles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Biles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital
- West Park Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie G Biles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie G. Biles practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Biles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmie Biles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cody, WY.
See Cody Surgeons.