A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Biles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmie Biles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Biles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Biles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Park Hospital District
- West Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie Gene Biles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie G. Biles practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Biles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jimmie Biles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cody, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Cody Orthopedic Surgeons.