inactive

Jimmie R Crow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 17th, 2013
bad
Dr. Crow performed inguinal hernia surgery on me in 2008. Ever since he did the surgery I have been in severe pain. A month after I developed a hernia on the opposite side. Had that fixed by him. 2 months later I developed a hydrocele on the first side. Had to be cut open again and have that drained. STILL IN PAIN. 2 and half months later he said I had a nerve entrapped that was causing my pain. Had to be cut open again and have that fixed. But I was still in pain...lots of pain. Then 2 months later he still couldn't figure out why I was in pain. Now he wanted to cut the nerve. Then I would not feel the pain, he said. So I allowed it because I was tired of being in pain all the time. He did the surgery. It is now 2013 and I still have the same extreme pain as I have had since he started. I have been told by other doctors that there is nothing I can do except live with the pain for LIFE. If you like your life and daily activities, I would highly recommend finding another surgeon.

March 18th, 2013
Dr. Crow did a 2 year Fellowship in Surgical Oncology. He is the most amazing surgeon and compassinate to those of us with family that have been diagnosed with cancer. He tells it like it is and explains the treatment plan. He does not leave us in the dark or talk over our heads. He takes time to listen and go over as many times we need to understand. My husband had liver cancer that Dr. Crow was able to remove, most surgeons in this area can't do that. He is the best cancer doctor.

March 16th, 2012
Dr. Crow is the most caring and professional surgeon I have ever experience. His diagnoses are right on and I went back to work in 3 days. His concern for me as a person is evident.

January 23rd, 2011
He is the reason I am here today
Dr Jimmie Crow saved my life...enough said...

September 21st, 2010
HE SCREWED UP MY SURGERY
HE DID OUTPATIENT GALLBLADDER SURGERY THAT PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 WEEKS COST ME HOSPITAL BILLS, AMBULANCE BILL, DOCTOR BILLS, PRESCRIPTIONS, EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS AND PUT ME OUT OF COMMISSION FOR TWO AND A HALF MONTHS. LOST MY JOB AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FOLLOW UP AFTER RELEASING ME FROM THE HOSPITAL HIS MEDICAL LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED. I WAS TOLD OF OTHER PEOPLE HE DID THIS TO FROM NURSES AND OTHER DOCTORS.