A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huling Harvey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huling Harvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmie Huling Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.