A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmie Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie H Harvey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie H. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmie Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.