A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Magie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Magie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Magie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmie J. Magie practice?
Dr. Jimmie Magie practices Ophthalmology near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Heber Springs, AR and Morrilton, AR.
See Conway Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Magie, Dr. Jacob Magie, Dr. Jacques Magie, Dr. Jaime Magie, Dr. Jake Magie, Dr. James Magie