A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Magie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Magie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Magie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie John Magie MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie J. Magie practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Magie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmie Magie practices Ophthalmology near Morrilton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR.
See Morrilton Ophthalmologists.