A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmie Morrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Morrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie Dale Morrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie D. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmie Morrison practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.