inactive

Jimmy W Adams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 4 reviews

September 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor
He is a wonderful doctor. He is smart, caring and willing to spend as much time as needed with a patient.

July 31st, 2011
Caring, thorough. Answered all my questions.

August 11th, 2010
Dr. Adams is very Caring. He spent over an hour with me at my first appointment. He is very thorough and was able to help me. His staff is great too. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 4th, 2010
Excellent Doctor. Spends as much time as needed. Very thorough.

May 19th, 2010
Dr. Adams actually saved my life
Excellent Dr. Because of having he previledge of having him as my Dr., I remember everything he told me to do, especially on bad days; but most of all, he believed in me until a sleep study test revealed a trace of pot was in my urine. I had not smoked any pot and denied his said findings. The floor nurse told me he should have given me a second testing; but he had already made up his mind and dismissed me. Had he given me the second testing, he would have seen I was clean. I do not induldge in any illegal drugs. The reason I know I was clean, is because I had a test done for myself and there was no sign of pot. The floor nurse had asked me things I had been eating prior to being admitted for the sleep study. The only thing she could think of that I ate was the dressing w/poppy seed. And that had been a dressing of my choice for years. But not today. Only because that is one of the foods that CAN give a positive testing. But thank you Dr. Adams for the time you treated me. My disability has progressed to having RA in my hands and feet. My right foot being the worst. I have not worn a regular shoe for 3 yrs.on that foot, And I have had several MRI's since the one I brought to you, to show the progression of the advanced DDD. The spinal stenosis and have since been diagnosed with Lupus.

December 9th, 2009
Excellent and Caring Doctor !
I have seen my share of Doctors over the years, and the only regret is that Dr. Adams isn't a General MD. He has taken the time to get to know me on a personal level. The wait times are irrevelant, as the level of attention he gives to me has to be the same he gives to all his patients. A very fine and knowledgeable Doctor and individual. I will regret the day I don't need to see him anymore. Wish more doctors were like him.