A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Adra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Adra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Shady Adra MD is a male doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Jimmy S. Adra practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Adra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jimmy Adra practices near Seattle, WA.