Dr. Jimmy Alele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Alele?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017

a good general md for diabetes

but I have other issues like a heart attack & stroke & seizures & have gastroparesis he tried to out me in a lipid patient group I dont have bad lipids & I am decelopmentally delayed so he doesnt speak to ME! & understand my needs!I have no medical degree!

November 1st, 2016

stubborn

Does not listen to patient. Seems to have agenda on his mind and a plan he wants to follow regardless of what patient tells him is going on. Had to call him numerous times before he responds back. Would not recommend him to anyone

June 6th, 2016

I was called a liar and they didn't listen to me

After years of going to this office and being bounced back and forth between him and his nurse practitioner neither of which was willing to listen to me about my symptoms and my condition which I have suffered from since I was 5. Since I had been going to see him for the past 4 yrs they haven't been able to regulate my TSH, T4, or any of my levels. I was called last week and told I needed to come in and see him the next day because of my lastest test results. So of course I thought the worse. When I got there he accused me of not taking my meds, then it was that I must not be taking them everyday, or properly. The point I am making I must be the reason my levels weren't stabilizing...he was calling me a liar! Not the fact that for proper test results a person has to be on the new meds for 3 months not testing 1 month after being on the new medication. Neither one of them new about the food interactions with that occur with the synthyroid or several other things I have told them about it.

June 1st, 2014

had to push him to listen to me

after months of telling him something was wrong with me he finally listened to me and gave me a biopsy which determend i have cancer if he would of listened to me the first time my cancer wouldnt have spread as far as it did

February 25th, 2014

Dr. Alele was able to help me get my diabetes under control after many attempts from other doctors.

June 14th, 2017