A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Barrow is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrow
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Barrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mena Medical Center
- St Edwards Mercy Medical Center
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Lamon Barrow DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy L. Barrow practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Barrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Barrow practices Family Medicine near Mena, AR.
See Mena Primary Care Doctors.