A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mena Medical Center
- St Edwards Mercy Medical Center
- Mena Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmy L. Barrow practice?
Dr. Jimmy Barrow practices Family Medicine near Mena, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Ida, AR and Fort Smith, AR.
See Mena Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Barrow, Dr. Jaime Barrow, Dr. Santiago Barrow, Dr. Jacques Barrow, Dr. Jake Barrow, Dr. Jamison Barrow