A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mena Medical Center
- St Edwards Mercy Medical Center
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Lamon Barrow DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy L. Barrow practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Barrow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Barrow practices Family Medicine near De Queen, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Mena, AR and Mount Ida, AR.
See De Queen Primary Care Doctors.