A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Bozeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Bozeman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozeman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bozeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Glen Bozeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy G. Bozeman practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Bozeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Bozeman practices Family Medicine near Salem, AR.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors.