A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmy C. Chang practice?
Dr. Jimmy Chang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Hackettstown Internists and Hackettstown Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Chang, Dr. Jaime Chang, Dr. Santiago Chang, Dr. Jacques Chang, Dr. Jake Chang, Dr. Jamison Chang