A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Chang MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy Chang practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Chang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Internists and Hackettstown Gastroenterologists.