Dr. Jimmy Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Chang?

Dr. J Chang is a good doctor. I don't have any complaints about him, but his stuff in Chester office is very rude and unfriendly, especially nurses.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

My favorite Dr.!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Chang for 5 years. My husband as well, even longer.We have nothing but praise for him and his medical knowledge.He always listens to your concerns,and spends time explaining to you what medical issue you may have, and what the outcome will be with a certain treatment. Thanks for everything!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

In my opinion, Plaza Family Car, PC and their office staff are poorly trained, careless, unfair and very rude. Plus I believe that they purposely book as many appointments as they can, not really caring whether or not they end up performing the procedure. They still get paid for the examination anyway, so they still make a profit by seeing you. Of course you sign a typical agreement stating responsibility for any amount not covered by insurance so they can send a collection company after you even if they are totally wrong. I feel this is very unethical. They should have informed me before I ever got to the office that the hospital does not accept my insurance. Then I would have found a doctor that performed the procedure at a hospital that is covered. Wow what an idea! But then they would not get the money for examining me. They never should have examined me at all based on the fact that my insurance did not cover the procedure and I could not afford to pay it out of pocket. They never got a proper referral from my primary care physician before seeing me. They failed to make sure that the ONLY hospital they perform procedures in, was covered by my insurance. They informed me that it is my fault not theirs. I lost 2 half days of work and was forced to seek another doctor that performed the procedure in a hospital that was covered by my insurance.

Dr Chang

Posted on October 7th, 2013

This is one of the few that is on time. There is a ten minute wait after going examination room. Dr Chang is very good at followup. Also he covers all areas of my health situation.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017