A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Chen MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy Chen practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Chen practices Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.