A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyuhn-Mirng Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyuhn-Mirng Chen MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jyuhn-Mirng Chen practice?
- Dr. Jyuhn-Mirng Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyuhn-Mirng Chen practices Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.