A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy S Chen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Chen practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.