A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy S Chen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Chen practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.